One Day Tour to Flying Cow Ranch + Lemonade Soda Factory
|Day1：||Taipei→Flying Cow Ranch (DIY)→Dapunei Lemonade Soda→Chinese Mesona Factory, Guanxi Farmer's Association→Home|
|Featured Stores：||Dapunei Lemonade Soda Chinese Mesona Factory, Guanxi Farmer's Association|
Dapunei Lemonade Soda
- Store：Dapunei Lemonade Soda
- Brand：Dapunei Lemonade Soda
- Add：No.11, Minsheng Rd., Tongluo Township, Miaoli County 366, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Featuring unique products and industrial history, Dapunei Lemonade Soda integrates education, tourism and advertisement to provide customers with amazing and perceived experience. In addition to a variety of activities, visitors may make their own lemonade soda.
Chinese Mesona Factory, Guanxi Farmer's Association
- Store：Chinese Mesona Factory, Guanxi Farmer's Association
- Brand：Chinese Mesona Factory, Guanxi Farmer's Association
- Add：No.6, Gaociaokeng, Nebrh 10, Beishan Vil., Guansi Township, Hsinchu County 306, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Located at the northeast of Hsinchu County, Guansi has the terrain and climate suitable for cultivation of Chinese mesona. In October, harvested Chinese mesona is dried by Northeast Monsoon. With such conditions, Guansi produces the best-quality Chinese mesona and accounts for 80% of the total output in Taiwan.
According to Chinese herbal medicine records, Chinese mesona can cool down the internal heat, making it a potential ingredient for healthy food. In 1989, Guanxi Farmer's Association established the factory to develop and promote Chinese mesona. In recent years, Chinese Mesona Festival has been held to popularize Guansi as a Township of Regimen and increase sales. Visitors may participate in the DIY activity to make their own Chinese mesona drinks.