Three Day Tour to Cimei and Wangan + Marine Ranch
|Day1：||Taipei/Magong→Marine Ranch→BBQ (fish products are available for sampling and sale at Penghu Fishermen's Association)|
|Featured Stores：||Penghu Fishermen's Association Old Street Handicrafts|
Penghu Fishermen's Association
- Store：Penghu Fishermen's Association
- Brand：Penghu Fishermen's Association
- Add：No.50, Yulong Rd., Magong City, Penghu County 880, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Located in Star of Gaillardia Island at No.2 Fish Harbor, Penghu Fishermen's Association is also known as the Fish Marketing Center, a ship-shaped shopping mall that offers fresh seafood, processed products, and seafood restaurants. The direct sales center and Aquatic Product Area are located at the first floor; restaurants and specialty shops are located at the second floor, where authentic seafood and unique Aragonite are offered; and the control room is located at the third floor, where the rudder, theodolite, satellite positioning equipment and sonar are open to visitors.
Old Street Handicrafts
- Store：Old Street Handicrafts
- Brand：Old Street Handicrafts
- Add：No.37, Huei’an Rd., Magong City, Penghu County 880, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (in front of Tianhou Temple)
Located in front of Tianhou Temple near Jhongjheng Road, Old Street Handicrafts feature a variety of appealing handicrafts and accessories, including essential oil sandbags, seals, shell ornaments and stone carving works. Among these attractive handicrafts, cat floats and painted works created by the owner are the favorite of customers.