Taiwan Lantern Festival
- Overview：To promote Taiwan’s tourism in the global community, so as to attract more foreign visitors to the country and increase tourism revenues, Tourism Bureau, MOTC has held the Taiwan Lantern Festival in recent years with the idea of “spreading the roots of folk culture while holding traditional fests at an international level.”
- Festival Dates & Times：2017-02-11 ～ 2017-02-19
- Festival Location：THSR Yunlin Station: No.301, Zhanqian E. Rd., Huwei Township, Yunlin County
- Contact Us：Tourism Bureau of MOTC,Yunlin City Government
- Event Website：http://www.taiwan.net.tw/2017TaiwanLantern/index_en.html
Producers from Discovery shows visited the Taiwan Lantern Festival in 2007 and based on the comments from the show, Taiwan Lantern Festival has elevated into a world class event and one that is highly recommendable. It was considered one of the "Best Festivals of the World". The Discovery Channel brought in camera crews to record and made an 1 hour program to showcase this amazing lantern festival to the whole world.
HSR: Exit at Yulin Station
Bus: Take 201 from Douliu Train Station
TEL: +886-2-2368-0816ext227 /FAX: +886-2-2362-9418
Best viewed with IE 8 or higher with 1280*800 resolution.
Privacy & Security Policy Government Website Open Information Announcement