Taiwan Balloon Festival
- Overview：Taiwan Balloon Festival started in the summer of 2011 as a new opportunity to bring the recreational market with something exciting. The festival was extended in length and expanded in scale in 2012. Many world records have been broken during the festival and the responses were great, proving that hot air balloons have irresistible charms.
- Festival Dates & Times：2016-07-01 ～ 2016-08-07
- Festival Location：Luye Plateau: No.5, Aly. 89, Ln. 42, Gaotai Rd., Luye Township, Taitung County 95541, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Contact Us：Taitung County Government
- Event Website：http://balloontaiwan.taitung.gov.tw/
Luye Hill in Taitung has been the home of paragliding sports for the past 10 years. With the hot air balloon craze in recent years, This area has become the home for hot air balloons. Taiwan Hot Air Balloon Festival includes free flying balloon performances, tethered/untethered hot air balloon flying experience, concerts, wedding photography, and balloon camp. In the 2016 festival, there were 7 character balloons at the festival. There was the octopus and Koi character balloons from Japan, train balloon from Germany, rocket balloon from Canada, Rooster balloon from Netherlands, and Noah's ark and fish tank from the US. All 7 balloons made their debut on July 17th and set the record for the most number of character balloons at the festival.
TEL: +886-2-2368-0816ext227 /FAX: +886-2-2362-9418
Best viewed with IE 8 or higher with 1280*800 resolution.
Privacy & Security Policy Government Website Open Information Announcement