Song-Jiang Battle Array in Neimen, Kaohsiung
- Overview：Neimen in Kaohsiung, has a long history of battle array culture and outshines other places in terms of battle array distribution density. Its Song-Jiang Jhen is incomparable in Taiwan.
- Festival Dates & Times：2016-04-02 ～ 2016-04-10
- Festival Location：Neimen District, Kaohsiung City
- Contact Us：Tourism Bureau, Kaohsiung City Government
- Event Website：http://www.who-ha.com.tw/
In the early years, as Neimen was located in a faraway place, transportation was not convenient and robbery often took place there. Because the government was unable to protect the people, local residents organized a vigilante team and set up a hall for practicing kungfu (martial arts) in a bid to fight against outside intrusions. As time evolved, the battle array that was intended for kungfu exercise and safeguarding the homeland has now become an important activity for rewarding gods.
Bus: Highway express bus 10 or Qishan - Neimen Holiday Tour Bus
TEL: +886-2-2368-0816ext227 /FAX: +886-2-2362-9418
Best viewed with IE 8 or higher with 1280*800 resolution.
Privacy & Security Policy Government Website Open Information Announcement